In addition to financial objectives, these transactions can involve a variety of business and personal considerations:
- Retirement planning and transition.
- Health issues.
- Management succession issues.
- Diverging objectives of partners.
- Objectives to broaden access to markets, technology, production facilities or channels of distribution.
- Desire for liquidity, to increase asset diversification and to manage risk.
- Need for capital investment.
- Risk and opportunities associated with new ventures.
- Legacy issues, protecting the business franchise, the employees and customers.
- Industry transition issues.
We have experience with these issues and the often complex and sensitive interplay among them. We assist our clients in considering a range of alternatives and selecting a course to best address their multiple needs. We align our interests with our clients to assist them in achieving their objectives.